English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to become (rich and famous): to start to be (rich and famous)
- "Our recap will show you just how deranged this wealthy weirdo has become!"
- "Let's take a quick vote: everyone in favor of me becoming CEO say 'yay' or 'nay'."
- "Brian : Gideon, this contest has become European Carnage."
- "Can you believe that our Philip has become an artist?"
- "Pale English teen becomes viral sensation with risqué photos."
- "Brian : Remember Edward, Bruno needs that photocopying done for 11AM. No daydreaming of becoming a rock star!"
- "Though I'm deeply disturbed by your behavior, I am committed to helping you become a less disgusting human being through my life coaching."
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
- "I like to send people a stream - or should I say glacier - of passive-aggressive e-mails until the person becomes numb and confused and eventually falls into a frozen lake."
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Become'? Share it with us!