English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to become (rich and famous): to start to be (rich and famous)
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
- "Let's take a quick vote: everyone in favor of me becoming CEO say "yay" or "nay"."
- "Can you believe that our Philip has become an artist?"
- "Brian : Remember Edward, Bruno needs that photocopying done for 11AM. No daydreaming of becoming a rock star!"
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
- "Though I'm deeply disturbed by your behavior, I am committed to helping you become a less disgusting human being through my life coaching."
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
- "Pale English teen becomes viral sensation with risqué photos."
- "Brian : Gideon, this contest has become European Carnage."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Become'? Share it with us!