English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a (double) bed: furniture used for sleeping on (big enough for two people); a bottom layer (of food)
- "I think there's a problem with my bed."
- "Bruno's mom : The dead pigeon under his bed?"
- "Then that must mean that Philip is in bed with the."
- "The Queen in bed with Philip Cheeter?"
- "Did you say your bed doesn't work?"
- "The last thing I remember I was in bed."
- "Some of them even have beds in the factory."
- "I share a room and a bed with a Japanese boy called Masaki, but he is not a very good roommate."
- "Just get into bed"
- "They have big beds, and the mini-bar is full of Toblerone and whiskey."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bed'? Share it with us!