English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a (double) bed: furniture used for sleeping on (big enough for two people); a bottom layer (of food)
- "Just get into bed"
- "bed. Let me just brush my teeth."
- "Why don't you come to bed?"
- "Then that must mean that Philip is in bed with the."
- "Bruno's mom : The dead pigeon under his bed?"
- "Some of my favorite words have "e's in them, like "beer" and "bed" and 'sleep"."
- "Some of them even have beds in the factory."
- "I share a room and a bed with a Japanese boy called Masaki, but he is not a very good roommate."
- "The Queen in bed with Philip Cheeter?"
- "Just get into bed!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bed'? Share it with us!