English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a beer: an alcoholic drink made from grain (for example Stella Artois, Heineken, Budweiser)
- "Eye witness report by: CLIVE THE BEER VENDOR"
- "One scotch, one bourbon, one beer."
- "And Joan, if you don't mind, and if it's not too much trouble, could you please grab the beer from the fridge?"
- "Second of all, you're ruining my story, and third of all, I need to drink a gallon of beer just to tolerate you."
- "The party proceeded to barbecue multiple sausages and prawns on the beach, and consume moderate amounts of beer (300-400 cans)."
- "They drink lots of beer, they love barbecues, and they have many beautiful animals."
- "If she's so quick, perhaps she can get me a beer from the fridge!"
- "I'll bring a bottle opener, and some warm English beers"
- "Get me a bloody beer, woman!"
- "Opera : Yeah, get us a beer love!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Beer'? Share it with us!