Definition Before we begin
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Before we begin...: First of all..., Before we start...
- "Before we begin, I would just like to let everybody know that there are press kits located in front of the podium, and in the rear of the room. Please be sure to pick one up after the press conference."
- "Bruno : Before we begin, I remind you that it is customary to schedule an appointment before just barging into an office and demanding an audience."
- "Before we begin, let us observe a brief moment of silence in the honour of her majesty the queen of England."
- "Before we begin, let's check in with our "Eye in the Sky", Ray Upton, who joins us live from the Radio Rhubarb Traffic Copter 1."
- "Brian : Ok, before we begin, I would like to thank Horatio who has generously allowed us the use of his laboratory for this meeting."
Still having difficulties with 'Before we begin'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Before we begin'? Share it with us!