Definition Before we go any further
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Before we go any further (can I see your ID?): Before continuing; prior to proceeding; in advance of going on (can I see your ID?)
- "Before we go any further though, let me introduce my co-host."
- "Fiona : Before we go any further Mr. Cheeter, let me make this crystal clear to you."
- "Ursula : Of course, but before we go any further, I must warn you that your shoes are open."
- "Susie : Mr. Hogwash, before we go any further, I think I should tell you that 20,000 dollars is a little more than we were expecting to pay."
- "Before we go any further, let's check in with our "eye in the sky", Ray Upton for a quick traffic report."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Before we go any further'? Share it with us!