English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a biscuit: a cookie; a small, flat, sweet cake
- "Brian : My biscuits!"
- "Shall I bring some tea, perhaps some biscuits with honey?"
- "Brian : My beautiful biscuits!"
- "Would you like a biscuit, Horatio?"
- "Brian : Well, next I usually distribute my famous homemade biscuits."
- "Donna : Unfortunately, this is going to be one of the rare meetings here at Delavigne that won't include alcohol, but I do have some nice biscuits."
- "No more biscuits."
- "Horatio : Give me another biscuit first."
- "Horatio : You're sure there are no more biscuits?"
Still having difficulties with 'Biscuit'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Biscuit'? Share it with us!