Definition Blood test
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a blood test: an examination of a sample of blood
The results of your blood test will be ready tomorrow afternoon.
- "Brian : Blood tests?"
- "That's why I'm sending you to get some blood tests."
- "I've got the blood tests to prove it!"
- "ATTACHED Results of blood test."
- "Anyhow, you'll find the results of the blood tests attached."
- "Our blood tests reveal that Mr. Cheeter is not taking (how shall I put it?"
Still having difficulties with 'Blood test'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Blood test'? Share it with us!