English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a bonus: an extra, a benefit, a reward, a dividend
If we finish all of the work by the end of the week, we'll get a $500 bonus!
- "On the other hand, we must sell the notion that this boxed set is a true collector's item: a bonus for loyal distributors of our products."
- "Outside space would be a bonus."
- "On behalf of the Delavigne Corporation I'm delighted to reward you with a substantial bonus and a magnum of Bordello Breeze perfume."
- "You can keep your current frequent flyer miles, and as a new customer with Loman's, you get a bonus 10 miles towards the airline of your choice."
- "Give bonuses to the entire staff."
- "Being your special assistant is reward enough, so to receive a bonus for my work is very generous of you."
- "Icarus : 4.63 times as much in fact, not counting your monthly bonuses."
- "Subject: RE: End-of-year bonus"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bonus'? Share it with us!