English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a boutique: a small shop, usually one that sells fashionable clothes, shoes, jewellery, etc.
- "San Francisco - In a move that is barely newsworthy, Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. (NASDAQ: IFC) has made a multi-billion dollar offer to acquire a local juice boutique."
- "In 1999, the Montmartre boutique where president and C."
- "I've maxed out my credit cards in luxury boutiques, and on top of this I've taken out a loan to pay child support."
- "In 1999, the Montmartre boutique where president and CEO Bruno Delavigne first worked with his grandfather, was re-opened."
- "The gallery is a striking piece of modern architecture that houses an exhibition space and a boutique."
- "It's from a little boutique in San Francisco."
- "In 1999, the Montmartre boutique where president and CEO Bruno Delavigne first worked with his grandfather was re-opened."
- "In 1933, Xavier opened "La Parfumerie Xavier Delavigne", which became a popular boutique in the area."
- "(NASDAQ: IFC) and privately-owned American juice boutique Miracle Juices enter their 85th straight hour, the Peking Duck has obtained an exclusive transcript of a portion of the bargaining sessions."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Boutique'? Share it with us!