English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a brand name: a trade name, a name given to a product or service, a label
- "The Delavigne brand name has become synonymous with artistry and innovation in the fragrance industry."
- "Bruno : If you think that this is the most effective means of conveying our brand name and product to the public, then by all means, you have my blessing."
- "Ms. Bümbüm will be the new face of Delavigne fragrances, appearing in television and print ads and representing the Delavigne brand name."
- "Pierre Luc Patrice (PLP) became a brand name synonymous with class, femininity and style."
- "As for the recent drop of Delavigne sales in your stores, I doubt it's related to our brand name."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Brand name'? Share it with us!