English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a brand name: a trade name, a name given to a product or service, a label
- "The Delavigne brand name has become synonymous with artistry and innovation in the fragrance industry."
- "As for the recent drop of Delavigne sales in your stores, I doubt it's related to our brand name."
- "Bruno : If you think that this is the most effective means of conveying our brand name and product to the public, then by all means, you have my blessing."
- "Pierre Luc Patrice (PLP) became a brand name synonymous with class, femininity and style."
- "Ms. Bümbüm will be the new face of Delavigne fragrances, appearing in television and print ads and representing the Delavigne brand name."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Brand name'? Share it with us!