English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a bus: a large vehicle in which people are driven from one place to another
- "Edward : The bus set off, we were on our way"
- "Philip : So you didn't have any money for the bus?"
- "I have already scheduled a bus tour of the city, so that I can see all the buildings and monuments!"
- "Be ready at the bus depot by 5 AM. Sorry, money is tight right now."
- "Welcome to the Boston Bus Tour, a unique bus tour of the historical city of Boston, Massachusetts."
- "Please proceed directly to your bus at Gate 4."
- "It started at the bus stop with little warning"
- "But that is my bus!"
- "Can I drive the bus?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bus'? Share it with us!