English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a calculator: a machine used to perform sums with numbers
- "Your calculator is precious to you, isn't it?"
- "I believe we got him a talking calculator pen last year which went over very well."
- "I still laugh at the joke you told me - the one about the dwarf, the calculator and the twin sisters."
- "Not to worry however, Icarus is able to use a calculator without major pain, and I'm sure I'll be thrusting vigorously in no time at all."
- "Has your calculator gone missing again?"
- "Icarus : Is it a new calculator?"
- "Icarus : One of my co-workers stole my calculator from my office."
- "He once stole my calculator, so I haven't told him about the pension plan!"
- "I want my calculator."
- "And I love my calculators."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Calculator'? Share it with us!