English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a candle: a piece of wax with a string in the middle of it which produces light as it burns
- "3. Candles"
- "The woman with the candles."
- "Candles (I have some, but mine will never fit on a cake)"
- "The candle lady says there are new office laws, and that I have to wear your stupid American trouser-pants."
- "The woman with the candles, she insults me."
- "Aromatheraphy, Zoology, Botany, Candle making, Yoga, Circus techniques, Herbal Tea, Native American Folklore"
- "Horatio : Even the crazy one who likes the candles did not come!"
- "She lights lavender-scented candle and spills herbal tea on table."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Candle'? Share it with us!