Definition Carbon footprint
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
the carbon footprint (of an activity): the amount of carbon generated (by an activity)
- "Have you even measured your carbon footprints?"
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "Now, let's get down to details, tell me more about carbon footprints."
- "Bruno : Carbon footprints?"
- "Does your dinner's carbon footprint make a difference?"
- "giving consumers information about the carbon footprints of the products they purchase."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Carbon footprint'? Share it with us!