English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a casino: a building where games (especially roulette and card games) are played for money
- "Milk Bar and Casino, 33 Penny Lane, London, England."
- "We will be staying in rustic-style log cabins at the Luxor Lakes Resort and Casino."
- "Well I think it should take place in a casino with a lot of free alcohol and women!"
- "When do we go to the casino?"
- "I'm glad to welcome you all here to the Luxor Lakes Resort and Casino, and I'm happy to see such a great turnout for this event."
- "I hope you're not gambling too much in the casinos, Lucy."
- "I have seen things you cannot imagine: magic, casinos, something called a telephone."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Casino'? Share it with us!