English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
childhood: infancy, the time or stage of being a child, youth
UK: My childhood was full of tragedy.
US: I had a very happy childhood.
- "Wang/Fang Textiles and Rubber (Hong Kong, merger between Wang and childhood friend Dong Fang's business."
- "Anyhow, I know you don't mind sleeping in the tree house, but I can't sleep in my childhood race car bed any longer."
- "Failed ladies' man with a troubled childhood"
- "Chapter 1: Childhood in Paris: adoption and relationship with Swedish au pair"
- "If you don't mind, I'm going to ask you some basic questions about your childhood, and then we'll move on to examine some deeper issues."
- "Do you think you could describe you first childhood memory?"
- "You can tell her that I want to talk about my feelings or some childhood trauma, whatever!"
- "Born on July 14, 1961, Bruno Delavigne spent the first years of his childhood in San Francisco, with his older brother Felix."
- "Born on July 14, 1966, Bruno Delavigne spent the first years of his childhood in San Francisco with his older brother Felix."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Childhood'? Share it with us!