English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a chimpanzee, a "chimp": an intelligent small black ape of West Africa
- "I uncovered the contents of the sack: it was Giuseppe the chimpanzee, looking tired but happy, and clutching a banana to his chest."
- "Bruno : You taught a chimpanzee sign language?"
- "Chocolate melted and poured into your mouth by trained chimpanzees"
- "Michelle : So do some chimpanzees."
- "Philip : Ok team, it's worse than I thought: the chimps have had a serious poop fight."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Chimpanzee'? Share it with us!