English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
China: a large Asian country (its cities include Beijing and Shanghai)
- "I'm from the future, you should go to China."
- "Brent : Good morning everyone, this is Brent Vanderplop reporting live from Peking, China, which is actually called "Beijing, China"."
- "Brian : China?"
- "in China"
- "They outline a few of the points I'd like to discuss with you during my stay in China."
- "I feel a wreck without my little China girl."
- "China: an earthquake measuring 8.1 on the Richter scale has hit central China, leaving 6,000 people dead and the Chinese city of Xangxingxongdo in ruins."
Still having difficulties with 'China'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'China'? Share it with us!