English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a commercial break: a pause between programs for advertisements, an advertising interval
- "Donna : That's all the time we have for this segment, we'll be right back after the commercial break to wrap things up."
- "After the commercial break stay tuned for our exclusive interview with rock and roll legend Elvis Presley, coming up next."
- "Stay tuned, we'll be right back after a quick commercial break."
- "We'll be back after the commercial break."
- "Horatio : Please join us after a short commercial break!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Commercial break'? Share it with us!