Definition Conference is over
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(The conference) is over!: (The conference) has finished, has ended!
- "Three outs and the inning is over."
- "But the tour isn't quite over yet."
- "Doctor von Headcold : The conference is over, my child."
- "I feel that we've reached a point where we have to be honest with ourselves: this relationship is over."
- "Doctor von Headcold : The conference is over, my child!"
- "Garbajosa has scored a goal and the match is over, the Mexicans have won!"
- "Alright cherie, the courtship is over"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Conference is over'? Share it with us!