Definition Conference room
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a conference room: a meeting room
- "Here we are at the conference room. Why don't you go up to the podium and turn on the microphone?"
- "Anyone who wants to audition a jingle should meet in the conference room this Friday at 3:00 pm."
- "I will see you on Friday, in the conference room, with the song."
- "Susie : Follow me to the conference room and I'll explain on the way."
- "Also, I have arranged for Icarus to meet me in the conference room at five after 6:00."
- "We'll be using conference room A this time, that's on the 15th floor on the left hand side, next to the elevators."
Still having difficulties with 'Conference room'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Conference room'? Share it with us!