English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
confident: sure of oneself; certain, convinced, sure; positive, hopeful, optimistic
UK: I am confident that this product will change your life.
US: Confidence is a very important quality in a salesperson.
- "I am confident that you will help us preserve our existing client base and provide our clients with excellent customer service, as well as discovering new opportunities for our products."
- "After exhaustive scientific analysis, I am confident that this "copycat" product is nothing to worry about."
- "I'm confident that if we sue the supermarket for causing your accident, the compensation could be millions!"
- "I stand before you today not as a pimple-faced intern, fetching coffee and making copies, but as a modern-day Adonis: statuesque, strong, confident."
- "Luna : Well you're certainly confident."
- "I am fully confident in the results because Horatio did the testing in between shots of tequila."
- "I am confident that by working together we can reach new heights in customer service!"
- "Now that I "know" him for two years I'm confident that he is the one for me."
- "Philip : But this year, if this rate of growth continues, I am confident that we will be able to beat."
- "Their goal is to promote teamwork and develop "skill sets" which will help us become more confident, more efficient and more focused on the well-being of the entire organization."
Still having difficulties with 'Confident'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Confident'? Share it with us!