English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a consulting group: an organization of business advisors and consultants
- "Slideshow Consulting Group"
- "I have taken the liberty of attaching the contact information of a consulting group which organizes Corporate Team-Building events at reasonable prices."
- "To help us maintain the high standards of our consulting group, we would greatly appreciate if you could take a few moments to fill in the attached performance evaluation form for our employee, Robert Tiberius Carter."
- "Bob has been sent to our company from the Slideshow Consulting Group."
- "The IT systems have certainly improved since his arrival, and I've even recommended the Slideshow Consulting Group to my friends."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Consulting group'? Share it with us!