Definition Consulting group
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a consulting group: an organization of business advisors and consultants
- "Bob has been sent to our company from the Slideshow Consulting Group."
- "I have taken the liberty of attaching the contact information of a consulting group which organizes Corporate Team-Building events at reasonable prices."
- "The IT systems have certainly improved since his arrival, and I've even recommended the Slideshow Consulting Group to my friends."
- "To help us maintain the high standards of our consulting group, we would greatly appreciate if you could take a few moments to fill in the attached performance evaluation form for our employee, Robert Tiberius Carter."
- "Slideshow Consulting Group"
Still having difficulties with 'Consulting group'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Consulting group'? Share it with us!