English vocabulary and translations (See all)
contact information: the details needed to reach someone, for example e-mail, telephone number, address
- "I have taken the liberty of attaching the contact information of a consulting group which organizes Corporate Team-Building events at reasonable prices."
- "I've left my contact information with your station manager."
- "My contact information is below."
- "Please find below all of my contact information (telephone and fax numbers, e-mail, address, pager number, etc.) in the event that you would like to arrange a meeting, or simply discuss some specifics."
- "You will find attached to this letter the contact information for my personal assistant, who would be glad to arrange a meeting for later this month."
- "Send me your contact information, will you?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Contact information'? Share it with us!