English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to continue (doing something): to carry on; not to stop (doing something)
I decided not to continue my life-drawing classes because I am not very good.
- "To be continued."
- "Brian : Why don't we have a quick coffee before we continue, Miss Lohan?"
- "I've also renewed our contract with Ivana Bümbüm and she will continue to promote Delavigne perfumes for the next four years."
- "You will continue to do business as usual, and we will continue to be successful."
- "(Continued on page 4)"
- "The rest of the party looked on in horror before continuing with the barbecue."
- "Vaguely racist, but let's continue."
- "I could continue to live alone but I've realized that life is much better when it's shared with people who are conscious."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Continue'? Share it with us!