English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to continue (doing something): to carry on; not to stop (doing something)
I decided not to continue my life-drawing classes because I am not very good.
- "The rest of the party looked on in horror before continuing with the barbecue."
- "I've also renewed our contract with Ivana Bümbüm and she will continue to promote Delavigne perfumes for the next four years."
- "To be continued."
- "You will continue to do business as usual, and we will continue to be successful."
- "I could continue to live alone but I've realized that life is much better when it's shared with people who are conscious."
- "Brian : Why don't we have a quick coffee before we continue, Miss Lohan?"
- "(Continued on page 4)"
- "Vaguely racist, but let's continue."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Continue'? Share it with us!