English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a cousin: a relation who is the child of an aunt or uncle
- "She's the daughter of my roommate's cousin's nanny."
- "Lupita : How dare you, you no-good cousin of a donkey!"
- "Plus the fifty-eight second cousins from the cousins of those cousins."
- "One of my cousins has recently given birth, and I'm so jealous that I actually contemplated kidnapping her newborn baby!"
- "Look Brian, this one is from my cousin Ahmed!"
- "Son of the cousin of a donkey!"
- "My cousins are in San Francisco, I must dine with them."
- "We can all stay with my sister in Muswell Hill, and visit my cousins in Lickle Ickleton."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Cousin'? Share it with us!