English vocabulary and translations (See all)
crazy: insane, mad; silly (slang)
- "That's crazy!"
- "Maybe I'm crazy, Maybe you're crazy."
- "Krazy Gideon : That's crazy!"
- "Krazy Gideon : Crazy metaphor!"
- "I thought I was crazy, but next to these two nuts, I am very normal, and exceptionally concerned for the future of Europe."
- "Maybe we're crazy."
- "People do crazy shit when they get fired."
- "Krazy Gideon : First crazy question to our first candidate: Edward Moon."
- "The cost of living in the ocean is crazy."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Crazy'? Share it with us!