English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a crocodile: a large hard-skinned reptile similar to an alligator
- "Opera: you get the crocodile meat and that dead koala."
- "- "Crocodile Dundee" (those horrible films!"
- "Where are the crocodiles?"
- "We've seen alligators eating crocodiles, the resting place of Noah's Ark, five hundred dancing ladyboys, Elvis, a dodo, and lots more."
- "This fragrance is a must-have for both the cosmopolitan and crocodile hunter alike."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Crocodile'? Share it with us!