English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a crown: a circular decoration for the head, usually made of gold and jewels
- "QUEEN'S CROWN LAST SEEN IN EAST END OF LONDON."
- "Brian : I'm looking for a certain crown."
- "You can tell me where you got this crown."
- "Brian : Come on Brian Jones, you're here to get the Queen's crown."
- "As your Queen, I demand you return that crown immediately."
- "Brian : Like who stole her crown for example?"
- "You ain't seen a crown around here, have you?"
- "Here, please take your crown."
- "You see this crown is the property of the Queen of England."
- "MUST RETRIEVE CROWN."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Crown'? Share it with us!