English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Dad!, Daddy! (I need 5 dollars!): Father! Papa! (I need 5 dollars!)
- "For example, I know that Daddy is very emotional right now."
- "Well, mum and dad have been supportive, but coming back home is never easy."
- "Lucky : Thank you Daddy."
- "Special dedication to my daddy, Horatio, who is here tonight."
- "Edward : Dad, you just met me an hour ago."
- "Lucky : I cannot tell you that Daddy."
- "Edward : What is it, Daddy?"
- "Lucky : You too, Daddy."
- "Subject: Who's your Daddy?"
- "Lucky : Yes Daddy."
Still having difficulties with 'Dad'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Dad'? Share it with us!