English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Dad!, Daddy! (I need 5 dollars!): Father! Papa! (I need 5 dollars!)
- "Edward : Thanks for taking me out mining with you, Daddy."
- "You're my daddy, daddy!"
- "Hello Daddy!"
- "Say, Daddy, do you think you could take me gold mining with you?"
- "Edward : Crikey, Daddy, you're a real badass."
- "I have included the potential daddies below."
- "Edward : Dad, you just met me an hour ago."
- "Subject: Who's your Daddy?"
- "Edward : What is it, Daddy?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Dad'? Share it with us!