English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(Hello,) darling: (Hello,) dear, beloved, my love, sweetheart, precious
- "Brian : Ok, darling."
- "Gloria : Darling, you said wanted to see everything."
- "ALRIGHT LUV / DARLIN' (Hello madam)"
- "Jamaican Woman: What, darling?"
- "Will flexible working hours be possible once the little darling is born?"
- "Come on Brian darling!"
- "Jamaican Woman: Come and put some cream on my back, darling."
- "Betty : Bruno darling?"
- "Oh, and for the record, that little girl, that sweet, darling, beautiful, pony-loving girl, well, spoiler alert, she was me."
- "You're a media darling!"
Still having difficulties with 'Darling'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Darling'? Share it with us!