English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a diary: a journal, a chronicle, a day-to-day account, a daily written record
I write everything that happens everyday in my diary.
- "I'll keep you posted, diary."
- "Let me just check my diary."
- "Sam : Let me check my diary."
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
- "Let me just look through my diary again to see if there are any possibilities."
- "My diary is empty but can you check yours and tell me what day, if any, would be best for you?"
- "if you find this diary, give all of my money to robot research, and my dog Stink."
Still having difficulties with 'Diary'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Diary'? Share it with us!