English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a diary: a journal, a chronicle, a day-to-day account, a daily written record
I write everything that happens everyday in my diary.
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
- "Let me just look through my diary again to see if there are any possibilities."
- "if you find this diary, give all of my money to robot research, and my dog Stink."
- "My diary is empty but can you check yours and tell me what day, if any, would be best for you?"
- "Let me just check my diary."
- "Sam : Let me check my diary."
- "I'll keep you posted, diary."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Diary'? Share it with us!