English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a diary: a journal, a chronicle, a day-to-day account, a daily written record
I write everything that happens everyday in my diary.
- "Let me just check my diary."
- "I'll keep you posted, diary."
- "if you find this diary, give all of my money to robot research, and my dog Stink."
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
- "Sam : Let me check my diary."
- "Let me just look through my diary again to see if there are any possibilities."
- "My diary is empty but can you check yours and tell me what day, if any, would be best for you?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Diary'? Share it with us!