English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to distribute (information): to give out, to dispense, to circulate (information)
- "Indigo Motel is selling shares on their website, and I just bought a ton of them. As soon as they raise $150,000 they'll use that money to record, promote and distribute their first album. As a shareholder, I will receive a cut of all sales and licensing."
- "Brian : Well, next I usually distribute my famous homemade biscuits."
- "The bank managers and myself want to distribute this money to an orphanage or invest it with a business upon your advice."
- "Anyway, I'll go ahead and make the arrangements, and Warbuckle's will have the exclusive rights to distribute this boxed set."
- "Philip : Actually, I'm the Director of Sales for the entire corporation, which distributes perfumes, cosmetics and beauty products worldwide."
- "Nigel Pilkington : Mr. Delavigne, I would like the right to distribute your perfumes in my stores."
- "Susie : Obviously if our competitors were able to duplicate our perfumes, they would be able to distribute them cheaply and in great volume."
Still having difficulties with 'Distribute'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Distribute'? Share it with us!