English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to dodge: to evade, to avoid, to escape, to swerve, to elude
- "I once dodged a thousand piranhas after I fell into the Amazon as a boy."
- "Brian : And he was the only one who could dodge the balls!"
- "With me, you will learn the five D's of dodgeball: dodge, duck, dip, dive and."
- "If you don't know how to dodge in the jungles of the Amazon, you don't know how to stay alive."
- "dodge. Bruno : So, that settles it."
- "And I know dodging."
Still having difficulties with 'Dodge'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Dodge'? Share it with us!