English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an edition: a publication, a copy, a version, an issue
- "Moira : Welcome to an extra special edition of Radio Rhubarb, folks!"
- "Hello everyone and thank you for coming to the inaugural edition of Brian Jones' Current Events Club!"
- "Join us tomorrow for another edition of "Mind your Business"!"
- "Philip : Ah, but what you carry is the regular edition of "Bordello Breeze", this is the gold label edition, exclusively packaged within a unique collector's item boxed set."
- "The first edition of our weekly Current Events Club will be held on Wednesday at 12:00."
- "Cheapskate Software : The 2000 edition is available for under $300 per software license!"
- "The boxed set will feature three vintage Delavigne perfumes: "Moulin Magic", "Paris by night" and the new gold-label edition of "Bordello Breeze"."
- "Bruno : You know it's funny, I didn't even know we had a "gold label edition" of "Bordello Breeze" in circulation, and usually I'm the one who gives final approval for our fragrance production."
- "This is Brent Vanderplop with a special Hollywood edition of Radio Rhubarb!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Edition'? Share it with us!