English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
an edition: a publication, a copy, a version, an issue
- "The boxed set will feature three vintage Delavigne perfumes: "Moulin Magic", "Paris by night" and the new gold-label edition of "Bordello Breeze"."
- "Cheapskate Software : The 2000 edition is available for under $300 per software license!"
- "This is Brent Vanderplop with a special Hollywood edition of Radio Rhubarb!"
- "Join us tomorrow for another edition of "Mind your Business"!"
- "Philip : Ah, but what you carry is the regular edition of "Bordello Breeze", this is the gold label edition, exclusively packaged within a unique collector's item boxed set."
- "The first edition of our weekly Current Events Club will be held on Wednesday at 12:00."
- "Bruno : You know it's funny, I didn't even know we had a "gold label edition" of "Bordello Breeze" in circulation, and usually I'm the one who gives final approval for our fragrance production."
- "Moira : Welcome to an extra special edition of Radio Rhubarb, folks!"
- "Hello everyone and thank you for coming to the inaugural edition of Brian Jones' Current Events Club!"
Still having difficulties with 'Edition'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Edition'? Share it with us!