English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
an elf: a mythical, magical creature with pointed ears that lives in woods (for example, Legolas in "The Lord of the Rings")
- "Alice Gray : Elf?"
- "However, I didn't really get your questions about "elves"."
- "So Alice, tell me a bit about your elf."
- "I'm sorry I don't have an elf."
- "This year I made elves and fairies!"
- "Cookies in the shape of elves!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Elf'? Share it with us!