English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an entrepreneur: a businessman or -woman who tries to make money by innovation, and initiative
UK: Entrepreneurs need to take risks.
US: The business was started by two entrepreneurs.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Bruno : He wants to celebrate the achievements of San Francisco-based entrepreneurs."
- "I'm going to talk to you today in my role as an 'entrepreneur' about the importance of networking, and a theory called the 'six degrees of separation' which could help you be as successful and rich as me."
- "Entrepreneur! You hear that Rocco?"
- "So I say to all the entrepreneurs gathered here tonight, go out there and network with as many people as you can."
- "The Movers and Shakers Foundation cordially invites you to the 12th annual Entrepreneur Business Network Event: 17 May, 7:00PM - 11:00PM, The Bohemian Club, San Francisco."
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "You could call yourself a 'businessman', or 'entrepreneur' for example."
- "The world awaits the launch of Mile High Airways, the brainchild of UK entrepreneur Sir Rufus Ruthless."
- "As yet another in a long line of established family businesses succumbs to free-market capitalism, one has to wonder what the future holds for other local entrepreneurs."
- "Don't miss out on your chance to network with some of America's most influential businesspeople and entrepreneurs."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Entrepreneur'? Share it with us!