English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Eskimos (can be found in Alaska): Inuits, indigenous tribes who are natives of cold or arctic areas (can be found in Alaska)
- "Horatio : Make love to an Eskimo."
- "No offense Edward, I guess you are kind of related to Eskimos being Swedish, right?"
- "Quinn the Eskimo : Tukkah."
- "Quinn the Eskimo : Duggahduck."
- "Harold : THX-1134 has just sold this Eskimo 300 tons of snow."
- "I am so hungry I could eat an Eskimo."
- "Quinn the Eskimo!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Eskimo'? Share it with us!