English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
everyone: everybody, every person, all the people
Everyone came to the party. All my friends came to my party.
UK: Is everyone here? Let's start the meeting.
US: Not everyone likes rap music.
- "Horatio : Alright everyone, back to San Francisco for an emergency meeting!"
- "Let's take a quick vote: everyone in favor of me becoming CEO say "yay" or "nay"."
- "Everyone stop!"
- "Ahem, everyone, everyone."
- "Good afternoon everyone."
- "Icarus : Emergency meeting, everyone, emergency meeting!"
- ""Everyone" includes small children and nuns."
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory", everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "Everyone gather together."
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
Still having difficulties with 'Everyone'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Everyone'? Share it with us!