English vocabulary and translations (See all)
everyone: everybody, every person, all the people
Everyone came to the party. All my friends came to my party.
UK: Is everyone here? Let's start the meeting.
US: Not everyone likes rap music.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Icarus : Welcome to the 'super duper mystery solving laboratory', everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "Ahem, everyone, everyone."
- "Sorry, everyone, I have to go."
- "Good afternoon everyone."
- "Make eye contact with everyone."
- "Icarus : Emergency meeting, everyone, emergency meeting!"
- "Horatio : Alright everyone, back to San Francisco for an emergency meeting!"
- "The Love Boat promises something for everyone."
- "Let's take a quick vote: everyone in favor of me becoming CEO say 'yay' or 'nay'."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Everyone'? Share it with us!