English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to expose: to uncover, to unmask, to unveil, to reveal, to disclose
- "None of our products are tested on animals (other than our test monkeys, which are a "special" exception, and never exposed to any real danger), and Delavigne is proud to support environmental initiatives all over the world."
- "Are you feeling exposed, vulnerable or just plain paranoid?"
- "It's recently been brought to my attention that some of you here at Delavigne are exposing yourselves and therefore our network to unnecessary risk due to your irresponsible computer use."
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
- "Are you feeling exposed, vulnerable or paranoid?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Expose'? Share it with us!