English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to expose: to uncover, to unmask, to unveil, to reveal, to disclose
- "None of our products are tested on animals (other than our test monkeys, which are a "special" exception, and never exposed to any real danger), and Delavigne is proud to support environmental initiatives all over the world."
- "Are you feeling exposed, vulnerable or just plain paranoid?"
- "Are you feeling exposed, vulnerable or paranoid?"
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
- "It's recently been brought to my attention that some of you here at Delavigne are exposing yourselves and therefore our network to unnecessary risk due to your irresponsible computer use."
Still having difficulties with 'Expose'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Expose'? Share it with us!