Definition First of all
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
first of all: point number one, before anything else
- "Well, first of all, the text is very small."
- "Susie : Ok, first of all, who is your target market?"
- "First of all, you'll be happy to know that despite Bruno's absence, our shareholders still have confidence in us."
- "Jean : First of all, I am very happy that you are the president."
- "First of all, there's the dead body in the hall - you tripped over it on the way in, remember?"
- "First of all, let me thank you for taking the time to come into the office for the interview last Wednesday."
- "First of all, that's medically impossible."
- "Philip : OK, OK, OK, seriously, first of all, I hate you guys."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'First of all'? Share it with us!