First thing in the morning
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(I'll do it) first thing in the morning: (I'll do it) early tomorrow morning, before anything else tomorrow
Put those files on my desk, and I'll look at them first thing in the morning as soon as I get here.
- "I'm calling an emergency meeting for tomorrow (Friday the 13th) first thing in the morning (8:15 am to be precise)."
- "We did see a guy first thing this morning who had a meat skewer jammed through his forearm. He said his ex-wife did it after she found out he lost his job."
- "Polly : Well, first thing in the morning, I read through all my e-mails and respond to any urgent matters."
- "Please come over first thing after lunch today."
- "I'd like to schedule our first meeting for tomorrow morning, first thing."
- "First thing Thursday, then-"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'First thing in the morning'? Share it with us!