English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a "Frenchie" (slang): a French person, a person from France
- "Philip : It's not chicken flesh, it's called goosebumps, Frenchie."
- "What's up Frenchie?"
- "Subject: RE: Intern Interviews (for Frenchies)"
- "New Yorkers get ready: the Frenchie has arrived!"
- "My mission: To go where no Frenchie has gone before!"
- "Personal e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org"
- "After all, we don't want our favorite office "Frenchie" to end up in a lawsuit because he squeezed someone's booty a little hard, now do we?"
- "Subject: Intern Interviews (for Frenchies)"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Frenchie'? Share it with us!