English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Friday: the day between Thursday and Saturday, the last day of the working week
- "Friday. The year is I don't know."
- "The celebration of their love will take place on Friday, the twenty-fifth of August at three o'clock at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 1669 Fudgejunction Road, London, England."
- "But to hell with logic, it's Friday."
- "Casual Fridays are cancelled."
- "We're supposed to bring democracy to a small nation by Friday, and we don't even know where we're bringing it."
- "WHEN: FRIDAY, JULY 31"
- "Thursday I don't care about you, it's Friday I'm in love."
- "Please meet me at the green bench on the west side of Paradise Park on Friday, September 28th at 7:37 pm. I will be wearing a pink tuxedo with a black carnation."
- "Friday : To finish the week in style, our twisted tycoon was seen burning hundred dollar bills to light Cuban cigars in a Las Vegas night club."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Friday'? Share it with us!