English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Friday: the day between Thursday and Saturday, the last day of the working week
- "Icarus : Yes, that's right, Casual Fridays."
- "Happy Birthday, Funky Fridays!"
- "Is it Friday already?"
- "Icarus : Yes, that's right, "Casual Fridays"."
- "Casual Fridays are cancelled."
- "It has recently come to my attention that one of our fellow employees in the finance department, who shall remain nameless, is unable to share in the camaraderie of "Casual Fridays"."
- "The celebration of their love will take place on Friday, the twenty-fifth of August at three o'clock at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 1669 Fudgejunction Road, London, England."
- "But to hell with logic, it's Friday."
- "It's called "Casual Fridays"."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Friday'? Share it with us!