English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a garage: a small building where a car is kept or parked
UK: What are you doing in the garage?
US: I'll take the car to the garage to have it repaired.
- "So if you find a pile of records in the garage, don't throw them away!"
- "They let Bruno, Horatio and Stink live in their garage."
- "They let Bruno, Horatio and Stink stay in their garage."
- "Down to the garage to get my scooter."
- "You can't keep them locked up in this, in a garage."
- "Nigel : So be it then, but 10 years from now, we'll see what becomes of your little garage experiment!"
Still having difficulties with 'Garage'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Garage'? Share it with us!