Garden of eden
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the Garden of Eden: the place where Adam and Eve lived, according to the Bible
- "Frank : We pick him at 'Garden of Eden', and then where are we going after that?"
- "Narrator : Here in this San Francisco-based perfume company, man and beast are working in perfect harmony to create a veritable garden of Eden."
- "Cabbie : So, you've been hanging around the 'Garden of Eden', eh?"
- "That's the 'Garden of Eden' to the 'Treasure Trove Towers'."
- "One of my co-workers is waiting there inside a phone booth, in front of the Garden of Eden."
- "It says 'Garden of Eden'."
- "Do you know a place called the 'Garden of Eden'?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Garden of eden'? Share it with us!