Definition Garden of eden
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the Garden of Eden: the place where Adam and Eve lived, according to the Bible
- "Cabbie : So, you've been hanging around the "Garden of Eden", eh?"
- "Frank : We pick him at "Garden of Eden", and then where are we going after that?"
- "Do you know a place called the "Garden of Eden"?"
- "Narrator : Here in this San Francisco-based perfume company, man and beast are working in perfect harmony to create a veritable garden of Eden."
- "That's the "Garden of Eden" to the "Treasure Trove Towers"."
- "One of my co-workers is waiting there inside a phone booth, in front of the Garden of Eden."
Still having difficulties with 'Garden of eden'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Garden of eden'? Share it with us!