English vocabulary and translations (See all)
generous: ready to give; plentiful, ample, abundant
- "Fred Farmer : Well, as you're a high-profile psychologist, the device is yours for free, along with a generous testing fee, say $10,000?"
- "Very generous."
- "Our very healthy profits in the first half of this year will not only result in generous dividends for our shareholders, but will in large part be re-invested into generating even better results."
- "And helped myself to a generous plate"
- "Your decision to terminate Mrs. Hughes will cost this company 2 months of salary in addition to a generous severance package."
- "Horatio : But I am generous man – you can drink anyway."
- "My name is Cheeter, Philip Cheeter: Director of sales at the Delavigne Corporation, generous, dynamic lover, and most recently, super effective FBI agent."
- "Now, ideally you would retrieve the hair of an American black bear, but, as I am a generous and kind man, I will also accept grizzly bear hair."
- "California is one of the most generous states when it comes to family leave, and the Delavigne Corporation is well-known for its progressive approach."
- "America has always been generous to our immigrants, if they're willing to work hard, they can be part of our great nation."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Generous'? Share it with us!