English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a goat: an agile mammal with hollow horns
- "Icarus : He's a pygmy goat!"
- "Wang attributes his success to his astrological sign, and is on the record as saying that those born the year of the Cock (1957) are mentally superior to those born in other years, particularly the year of the Goat (Bruno, you are a Goat."
- "What do you feed your goats?"
- "Pet a goat."
- "Horatio Oléré was recognized by a mountain goat, who immediately emailed our site, informing us that the millionaire shaman instigated a snowball fight with a band of peaceful Yetis."
- "Stay tuned because next we'll ask a goat to explain gravity."
- "Lupita : You wish that I was dead, you heartless son of a goat!"
- "A Tyrannosaurus Rex, for example, would have been no bigger than a small goat."
- "Dolphins, monkeys, chickens, dogs, tigers, goats, bears and even a camel named Sheeba."
Still having difficulties with 'Goat'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Goat'? Share it with us!