English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a goat: an agile mammal with hollow horns
- "What do you feed your goats?"
- "A Tyrannosaurus Rex, for example, would have been no bigger than a small goat."
- "Dolphins, monkeys, chickens, dogs, tigers, goats, bears and even a camel named Sheeba."
- "Wang attributes his success to his astrological sign, and is on the record as saying that those born the year of the Cock (1957) are mentally superior to those born in other years, particularly the year of the Goat (Bruno, you are a Goat."
- "Stay tuned because next we'll ask a goat to explain gravity."
- "Pet a goat."
- "Icarus : He's a pygmy goat!"
- "Horatio Oléré was recognized by a mountain goat, who immediately emailed our site, informing us that the millionaire shaman instigated a snowball fight with a band of peaceful Yetis."
- "Lupita : You wish that I was dead, you heartless son of a goat!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Goat'? Share it with us!