English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a goat: an agile mammal with hollow horns
- "Icarus : He's a pygmy goat!"
- "Wang attributes his success to his astrological sign, and is on the record as saying that those born the year of the Cock (1957) are mentally superior to those born in other years, particularly the year of the Goat (Bruno, you are a Goat."
- "Horatio Oléré was recognized by a mountain goat, who immediately emailed our site, informing us that the millionaire shaman instigated a snowball fight with a band of peaceful Yetis."
- "What do you feed your goats?"
- "Stay tuned because next we'll ask a goat to explain gravity."
- "Lupita : You wish that I was dead, you heartless son of a goat!"
- "Pet a goat."
- "A Tyrannosaurus Rex, for example, would have been no bigger than a small goat."
- "Dolphins, monkeys, chickens, dogs, tigers, goats, bears and even a camel named Sheeba."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Goat'? Share it with us!