Definition Good luck
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Good luck!: good fortune; I hope it goes well!
- "Good luck, Framboise!"
- "Bruno : The good luck is that I can smell again, dumb dumb!"
- "I have some new and unexpected good luck."
- "But what does that have to do with your good luck?"
- "Good luck! Marc and Sarah Delavigne"
- "What we need is some new and unexpected good luck!"
- "Good luck with everything and Merry bloody Christmas."
- "Good luck with my company!"
- "Good luck in piecing them together and ultimately choosing the most suitable candidate for the job (whatever it is)."
- "Jean : Okay, see you tonight. Good luck."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Good luck'? Share it with us!