Have a drink
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to have a drink: to go to a bar; to have a glass of something with others (usually alcohol)
- "Let's have a drink soon, okay?"
- "So you want to have a drink with Emma and me by the pool?"
- "Brent : Let's go have a drink then Moira."
- "Let's have a drink to celebrate!"
- "I'll just have a drink at the bar."
- "Bruno, I'm actually having a drink with someone I think you should meet."
- "Here, have a drink."
- "Please have a drink with us."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Have a drink'? Share it with us!